Cheap Install WordPress Theme Premium Or Free
Hi, we can install a WordPress theme at the best price on the market. Have you theme installed professionally. With our theme setup service we will manually install WordPress, your WordPress theme and the demo content and will help you to get your website up and running to look exactly like the theme’s demo website. In addition, we will setup the theme options and add your logo — saving you potentially hours of work!
– Installation of your WordPress Theme.
– Customization of your Theme as the exact look and feel of the demo website.
– Installation of your Theme’s default plugins.
– Installation of your Theme’s Demo content.
– Customization of your Theme as the demo website.
– Add your logo (Please upload logo in PNG / JPEG format).
– SEO, Backup, Security, and Performance Plugins Installation.
– Expert Friendly Support.
– Additional Optional Extras (See above).
The final out put will be as per your expectation.
We will do following things in this gig.
– Install WordPress
Install theme and child theme
Install required plugins by the theme
Go to theme options and import the correct demo content
In theme options
Upload logos and favicon
Set main colors
Choose the right fonts and typography styling
Choose the right header (should be chosen after importing demo content already)
Custom footer design
Make sure everything works
You will also get as an added bonus:
– Your logo Uploaded (Please upload logo in PNG / JPEG format).
– Backup Your WordPress Site
– WordPress SEO Plugin Setup
– WordPress Security Optimization Setup
– WordPress Performance & Optimization Setup
Here’s what we need:
1. WordPress admin login details and Your website URL (if wordpress already installed)
2. The theme package (Theme files, demo files and Theme documentation)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website’s logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
5. URL of the demo to be installed (choose one if there are several versions of demo)
For WordPress Installation:
1. The web address where you would like wordpress installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
2. Database access (or PHPmyadmin or cpanel access).
3. Your website’s name (e.g. My Cool Website)
4. Your email address.