20+ Best Premium WordPress Themes Responsive
Today we can choose from hundreds and thousands of best WordPress themes. Many people use free themes instead premium, to save a small amount of money, but from my point of view, buying a premium WordPress theme responsive is worth much more than many think. The advantages are multiple and the diversity is extremely high. THEMEFOREST is by far the largest database of premium themes for popular CMS such as: WordPress, Jomla, HTML5, Drupal or any other well-known CMS.
If you do not have time or are tired of reading my stories or others as if one theme is better than another, then I invite you to order a wordpress themes package at the best price on the market.
Whether you’re looking for a brand new theme for your WordPress site or looking to refresh your current design, look no further. There are so many awesome options available in our theme marketplace that choosing just one is a tricky decision for the discerning website owner. So much so that it’s easy to spend hours searching online for the perfect theme.
Almost every time when I start looking for a new theme, I filter by the most popular themes, because I rely on user feedback. According to these searches, the result would be the following:
After several searches I’ve found these awesome Premium and Responsiveness WordPress Themes
1. Fabio WooCommerce Shopping Theme – This sleek theme includes everything you need to get an online store up and running. There are seven homepage designs to choose from and a ton of other customization for WooCommerce, including wishlist integration, header mini cart dropdown, catalog mode and details reports. Fabio is a professional WooCommerce shopping theme for WordPress built with Bootstrap and powered by Visual Composer. The theme is suitable for any kind of shop raging from fashion to electronics thanks to it’s minimalist design and custom modules specially created for easy content creation. The primary colors used are black and light grey specially chosen because of their visual influence on the user and their contribution to a better browsing and shopping experience. Demo here.
2. Zuhaus – A Modern Real Estate and Rental Theme – With its clean design, snappy typography and great use of imagery, Zuhaus is an impressive real estate theme that has quickly turned heads in the theme directory this month. It features a powerful advanced search filter, useful statistics, stunning maps and user login. Demo here. Read more here.
3. Oshine – Oshine is a creative, eloquent and expressive one-stop solution for a vast range of website applications, from business to corporate, personal to commercial, sizes big and small. This theme is built with unique and powerful capabilities for static website, single page website and static webpage creation, in a swift, efficient manner that is intuitive and easy and requires absolutely no coding skills whatsoever.
Oshine best WordPress theme 2018 Oshine is a clean & modern, creative WordPress theme that comes with 29 stunning demos. It has been the #1 choice of creative professionals for presenting their portfolios. 1000’s of creatives across the world, from Photographers, Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Artists, Videographers, Makeup artists, Musicians, Freelancers, and even Models, have used Oshine to create their portfolio websites and have enjoyed great success.
Generate gorgeous, professional-looking static layouts. Make use of Oshine’s amazing dozen preincluded demos, seamlessly compose expansive Parallax static, high resolution vistas that bedazzle your visitors in the background. You could also engage them with locally or remotely hosted static Parallax video backgrounds. Make static Parallax headers, sections, page titles—you name it, Oshine will make it static, well-designed, functional and aesthetic. Demo here.
4. Kalium – Kalium is one of the best themes on WordPress, perfectly suited for portfolios and blogs. Both potential employers and customers will be amazed, as they navigate your well-designed, streamlined page. If you wish to learn more about this theme, you can consult its extensive and highly informative documentation. In addition, there is a live demo along with some screenshots. Your site will be highly customizable, as you can alter or change every element. Demo here. Other themes view here.
5. Divi – The motto of this theme is “The sky is the limit”. Upon installation of this theme, you will understand why. It offers you unlimited customization features and superior functionality. You can only achieve this through hiring a professional web developer. Let’s take a look at the most noticeable features brought by Divi. Although Divi could be regarded as a multi-purpose premium WP theme, it’s especially recommended for use for life marker events such as weddings, or special interest sites such as those created for parenting advice and tips. It’s also excellent for promoting products and services through its custom post types. This theme has two homepage layouts available, together with multi-page templates. Demo here.
A Step-By-Step Tutorial to Using The Divi Theme from Elegant Themes to build professional WordPress websites with no coding required.
The Divi Theme and Divi builder are a powerful combination that provides drag n’ drop capability for building flexible websites without any experience or any coding knowledge required.
In this video tutorial we walk step-by-step through how to build a WordPress website from scratch starting with a blank WordPress install all the way to a final product.
Here you will learn how to use the sections, rows and modules of the Divi builder to create a website the looks and functions anyway you’d like.
6. BeTheme – BeTheme is a modern multipurpose theme with a responsive and very beautiful design. When we say multi purpose, we mean it! BeTheme is perhaps one of the most complete themes and gives you a large array of options for building your next website. One indication of this is that over 55 different demos are included on purchase of the theme. A sample of the subjects included in the demos are: charity, loans, business, vet, author, DJ, restaurant, portfolio – and much more! This theme is extremely popular on Themeforest and receives rave reviews for design, functionality and support. Demo here.
Read more here.
This video is a complete tutorial of the new WordPress Be Theme. I will talk about Theme Installation, Importing Sample Content, Plugins Installation, Options Panel, Sliders and Customization using the Muffin Builder.
7. Avada – An extremely popular theme, and for a reason. This is one of the most sold WordPress templates ever, number 1 seller on ThemeForest for years, thanks to its multi-purpose design. You can create anything from it – from blogs to online stores and beautiful creative portfolios. The theme is WooCommerce ready, has lots of gallery and slider options, as well as many other features that will leave you satisfied. Demo here.
Want to learn how to make a website yourself in a couple hours? This is the first comprehensive YouTube demonstration of the popular Avada theme, the top selling WordPress theme on themeforest.
This videos provides a guided tour of the Avada theme.
0:00 – Intro
0:39 – Welcome Screen
0:56 – Product Registration
1:25 – Avada’s Options Network
2:11 – Fusion Theme Options
3:00 – Option Dependencies
3:49 – Fusion Page Options
5:25 – Fusion Builder
5:47 – Fusion Builder Options
7:44 – Avada’s Option Network Summary
8:14 – Advanced Option Network Correlation
8:56 – Creating Blog Posts
10:05 – Creating Portfolio Posts
11:00 – Creating Menus
12:05 – Creating Widgets and Widget Sections
13:10 – Conclusion
8. Extra Magazine – Extra is a powerful, stylish and completely customizable magazine WordPress theme from Elegant Themes. Powered by the Divi Builder framework, Extra has been designed specifically for the needs of bloggers and online magazine publications. With Extra you can build countless custom homepage and category layouts as well as create stunning story-driven posts all using the easy drag and drop Divi Builder interface. Demo here.
The ultimate WordPress magazine theme, powered by the Divi Builder:
9. Oxium – Oxium is a music WordPress theme for bands, musicians, DJ’s, event organizers, nightclubs, and anyone else in the music industry. The premium theme from CSSIgniter has a unique and simple design that allows you to promote your music and showcase your latest tour dates, photo galleries, music videos and news. Some of the key features include: drag and drop homepage, full support for the AudioIgniter plugin (for easy playlist creation and music embedding), visual customizer controls, custom widgets, post types (for Artists, Events, Discographies, Videos, Galleries), powerful options and more. Demo here. Read more here.
11. X Theme – is another powerhouse of a WordPress theme that can be used to create any type of website with WordPress.
To demonstrate the multi-purpose credentials of X, this popular premium WordPress theme provides you with four main categories of pre-built demos. Each category then contains multiple variations that cover a wide range of projects. Therefore, no matter what type of website you plan to build, from business homepages and online portfolios, through to ecommerce stores and regular blogs, X has you covered. Demo here.
When creating this theme and its stacks, the developers consulted with a range of expert internet entrepreneurs. This exchange tool place in order to solicit advice on what features and design concepts should be included to make this the best WordPress theme on the market for anyone wishing to build a successful website.
Since version 4, X now includes an impressive, purpose built front end page builder tool called Cornerstone. This tool gives you even more control over how your website will look, ensuring you can build the website you’ve always wanted.
12. Newspaper – is one of the bestselling news and magazine style themes for WordPress. No matter what content you’ll be publishing on your website, from serious articles and reports, through to recipes, fashion, culture or travelogues, the Newspaper theme has a pre-built template to match. NewsPaper is a beautiful and elegant WordPress theme built for content-rich sites. With trending and latest sort features, media rich features, and multiple post layouts, NewsPaper is perfect for blogs that post frequently across multiple categories to engage their readers. Demo here. Read more here.
13. Total – Total is one of the top selling WordPress themes on ThemeForest with over 18,000 sales. With a 4.8/5 star rating, it’s one of the best fully-customisable drag-and-drop WordPress themes I’ve come across. As well as having a varied selection of demos that cover a wide range of projects, Total can be fully customized. It’s also compatible with all the best third party WordPress plugins, helping you create online stores, membership sites, communities, social networking platforms, multilingual projects and much more. Read more here.
Total is developed by WPExplorer, the makers of many quality WordPress themes and plugins, both free and premium.
It’s a multipurpose theme with a focus on customization. You have complete control over your site’s appearance, without having to touch any code.
That said, there are also some advanced customization options for those that do code.
Features of Total
Total has a ton of features to customize the look of your site.
Most of the theme options can be accessed from the Theme Panel menu in the WordPress dashboard.
In the main Theme Panel menu, you can choose to disable any features you aren’t using. All of them are enabled by default. Details.
Follow along with our full guide to using the Total WordPress theme with the easy to use Visual Composer front-end drag and drop page builder. See how easy it can be to build your website from scratch today!
14. Mist – is one of the most popular and highest-rated WordPress themes of the past 12 months. With over 50 demos, it’s easy to customise for virtually any niche or industry. It includes everything you’d expect, from sliders and mobile responsive templates to drag and drop visual editors. Demo here.
Learn how to set the Theme Options for the Mist Theme of WordPress.
For our complete step by step videos on how to create Websites
15. Monstroid – is a perfect solution for any WordPress website, whether it is a blog or a store. It is also quite universal, as both beginners and developers will be able to use it without any problems. Using the power of all those plugins included into the package one can do almost anything with the website powered by Monstroid theme: Demo here.
Monstroid Theme Review and Demo Install Tutorial
Detailed Monstroid WordPress Theme Review with installation of demo content tutorial, page design options, multiple skins, and just a great looking them by the folks over at Template Monster.
Multiple layouts for any design
Give your site a bit of personal touch and adapt it to any project you need with multiple layouts.
Select boxed, grid, full width layout with left, right sidebar or with no sidebar at all.
White Label Plugin
Specially designed for developers, this plugin ensures complete customization of the WP dashboard panel, menus, logos, etc., and also allows creating a less confusing CMS with a branded dashboard.
16. Suffice – is the most powerful multipurpose theme; the ultimate theme you will ever need. It is an incredibly spectacular, visually attractive, and unbelievably functional theme for creating professional sites. Created with UX and versatility in mind, Suffice offers the simplicity, ease of use and, the power of WordPress at the best possible manner. It is the last theme, you will use. Demo here.
17. Zerif Pro – is doubtlessly one of the most popular WordPress themes ever made. The theme offers an outstanding design layout and wonderful features which everybody loves and the theme remains on the list of the most popular themes even in 2016, 2017 and 2018. It has a fully responsive layout that looks great on any device. It is compatible with WooCommerce so that you can easily add eCommerce features on your website. Besides, it has a deep integration with the SiteOrigin’s Page Builder which lets you limitless customization options. Demo here. Read more here. Read more here.
Being a one-page theme, Zerif Pro will feature most of your website content on the home page. More details ⬇⬇⬇
0:32 | Plugin Recommendations
1:45 | Other Options (Site Identity, Colors, General Options, Background, Social media)
3:32 | Big Title Section: With homepage slider, you can display your most important messages along with custom buttons. After that, there is the features section. This is the section where you can show the products and services you offer or the main purposes of your business.
4:36 | Portfolio
6:06 | About Us
7:10 | Team Members
7:41 | Testimonial
8:00 | Ribbon Section: Call-to-action button
8:17 | Shortcodes Section
8:45 | Pricing: Up next, there is the pricing plan section. The theme allows you to display up to 4 pricing plans for your customers.
9:34 | Latest News Section: Here, a slider of your latest posts will be displayed. Clicking on any item will open the blog post. And lastly, there is the simple footer section. The fully widgetized footer section includes your contact details along with links to your social media profiles.
9:46 | Subscribe Section: There is a sign-up form for the newsletter. Just add a blog subscription widget.
18. Enfold – The latest version of Enfold (for 2017) includes over 100 page layouts and a new layout editor that lets you preview the changes in real time as you’re designing the layout of your page. You can modify styling, colors, and fonts directly from within the backend. Some of the main features include:
Ajax Instant Search
WooCommerce Bookings Support
Mailchimp Newsletter Integration
Advanced Typography Options
The theme has also been optimized for SEO, as well as video support, and features a clean and responsive design. Also, you can add Envato Hosted to your premium WP theme purchase, to get your WordPress theme and site setup quickly and professionally. You can design your new WordPress site with this theme fast. Demo here.
Enfold review video:
Here is a Tutorial:
The list will be updated very soon…
Let’s talk about Free or premium theme?
This perplexity of using a premium theme or using a free theme for my WordPress blog has disrupted me for days of inner peace. Curiosity urged me to look for more information on this subject, and I found that I was not the only one who had this issue of choosing a paid theme or a free theme. After a bit of your knowledge, there are a lot of successful bloggers who use a premium theme, but there are a lot of great bloggers who use a free theme.
Since I’ve have acquired this new passion, blogging, I tested dozens of free themes offered by WordPress and downloaded from the websites of some “small” designers. If I am not mistaken for more than 8 months, I still juggle with the themes made available by WordPress. The only serious thing I was doing was changing things very often. So, I do not recommend changing the theme very often, in intervals of a few days.
Okay, more about how to choose between free vs premium WordPress themes. What are the advantages and disadvantages? If you too had those questions, then you’re in the right place. In this article, we will discuss free WordPress themes vs premium WordPress themes (pros and cons). Read here.
Theme support from developer
One of the most glaring contrasts between free and premium themes is the support that is on offer. The developers of free themes have an extremely limited budget. This can result in them not being able to deliver immediate high-quality support. Although help is usually available, 24/7 assistance is not a service free themes generally offer.
Premium themes, on the whole, have either larger teams of developers, better support systems in place or a combination of both. Extensive video tutorials and documentation, forums, and email support are usually offered, and many provide round the clock assistance. So if you are running an online business, or you don’t have extensive WordPress experience, a premium theme with top support may be the way to go. Read more here.